Finding Balance and Wholeness with Ayurveda
Curious about Ayurveda?
- Discover how this 5,000 year old holistic healing system (pronounced eye-your-veda) can enhance mind-body connection.
- Learn simple daily practices for a greater sense of wellbeing.
- Enjoy a guided meditation and group sound healing session.
- Thursday, April 13
- Within You Farm (1849 Fisher Road, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055)
About the Instructors:
Susan Fickinger is an Ayurvedic lifestyle counselor, yoga, Pilates, and meditation teacher, and founder of Wise Soul Ayurveda, a wellness coaching and retreats company. For nearly 20 years, Susan has helped clients achieve greater wellbeing with a holistic approach that includes functional movement and mindfulness practices.
Jeanne Farinelli is a Primordial Sound Meditation instructor, yoga teacher, and reiki practitioner. As a healer, Jeanne helps others connect with their own unique inner wisdom, and draws upon her passion for photography to remind us to see ourselves through a lens of infinite love and possibility.
Nina VanValin is an intuitive guide, reiki practitioner, sound healer, and founder of Within You Farm. Through her work with Within You Wellness, Nina specializes in helping parents navigate the challenges of raising highly sensitive children, and provides coaching and guidance for empaths of all ages.
What to Expect:
- Please bring a yoga mat or blanket, and wear comfortable clothing.
- After purchase you will receive a confirmation email, which serves as your ticket.